Saturday, July 2, 2011

USA Block art



So I was at Home Goods with my friend Ro and spotted these blocks on clearance for $1.50, didn't need them, didn't know what to do with them, BUT had to buy them.  They already had the word love on them but I felt I could do better.....

A little Mod, yes we are on a first name basis now, some scrap book paper, and Ro's Cricut cutter.....




These will go in the family room for the Holiday weekend but outdoor pics come out the best for me so far........




xo, Kristina
linking to itsacraftylife.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Ashley said...

love them!!!!! very pretty")

Jennifer Dawn said...

These are very nice. Love them. So many ideas come to mind of things you could spell out and uses for them. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world earlier.